While it’s been successful employed since the 70s in Europe, it was only a decade or so ago that the Domancić Method of Bioenergy Therapy truly began to interest more North Americans. This energy based natural healing method was founded by Zdenko Domančić, a renowned energy healer. After three decades, this treatment is now being touted as a ‘healer of incurable diseases’ by many, and several studies appear to be backing up some of these claims.
Largely, this claim is being made because this therapy appears to have tremendous success in naturally treating an array of conditions without any adverse side effects. While some seek treatments for serious conditions and chronic diseases, others utilize bioenergy treatments as a prophylactic method for vitality, relaxation, longevity and to prevent disease.
What is the Domančić Method of Bioenergy Therapy?
Similar to Quantum Touch Therapy, this method utilizes the life sustaining bioenergy of the Universe, aka Chi or Prana. A practitioner of the Domančić Method has a goal to help ‘jump start’ one’s immune system to promote self healing. These professionally trained individuals help achieve this through:
- Using focused, pure healing energy and highly directed intentions.
Balancing electromagnetic energy by calling upon Universal Bioenergy from outside sources rather than their own.
- Utilizing channelled bioenergy of Prana to correct detected imbalances amid recipients and directing it towards promoting the body’s natural healing processes.
- Using their training to remove excess energy from areas where the Chi is excessive (common amid those with anxieties, fears, irrational phobias, OCD, etc.)
By balancing body bioenergy evenly, greater health is promoted. However, when unbalanced it can promote illness throughout the body and cause ‘dis’-ease and emotional and physical distress. Just 15 minute healing sessions over the course of 3-4 days has shown tremendous improvements amid many individuals.
Popular Domančić Bioenergy Healing Techniques
Bioenergy therapists use hands and energy as their main tools when practicing this mechanical art in efforts to meet the patient’s goals and needs. Different techniques are often employed to process the recipeints biofield energy depending upon their diagnosis. These vary in approach, dynamics, the number of taps, rhythm and the order of actions. The most common bioenergy healing techniques today include:
1. Biofield Balancing Technique: This is almost always performed at the start and completion of each session in effort to equally distribute bioenergy potential through the body.
2. Positive Therapy Technique: Provides bioenergy to patient to enhance circulation and promote lymph node health, particularly in the lower body.
3. Provoking Technique: Allows therapists to provoke and stimulate specific trigger areas in the body.
4. Negative Energy Technique: Used to reduce client’s bioenergy potential in painful areas in certain cases.
5. Bioenergy Passing Technique: This allows practitioners to direct bioenergy to a specific body part that is troublesome and lacking ‘flow’.
6. Feet Treatment Technique: Seated patients receive energy treatments directed at the feet.
7. Rip Out Technique: This is the most popular method used to ‘rip out’ many types of tumors and cysts.
8. Psychokinesis Technique: Commonly employed to allow healers to exhibit their energy abilities, as they bend the patient’s body solely with energy.
What Does Science Say About the Domančić Method of Bioenergy Therapy?
Both documented medical and scientific reports purport that the Domančić Method of Bioenergy Therapy has indeed ‘cured’ and eased a number of even supposed hard to treat and ‘incurable’ dis-eases such as:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Tissue Regeneration
- Immunity Conditions
- Chronic Pain
- Tumors / Cyst
- Stroke Victim Effects
However, one of the most touted studies on the efficacy of this healing modality began in 1985 in a Yugoslavian leading medical establishment. Over the course of the year and a half study researchers and scientists treated 300 individuals with advanced cases of gangrene using the Domančić Method. According to the results, every patient was wholly cured of gangrene and there was no need to amputate any of the previously affected extremities. You can read more about this study and others in the book “Healer Domancic” by author D. Jackson.
Domančić’s efforts to cure the incurable didn’t stop there, as throughout the 80s he heavily participated in research on HIV and AIDS at the prestigious Stanford University. His success during the course of his time within this community led him to utilize his natural bioenergy healing techniques to assist with cancer cell research in 2007 in Slovenia at the Institute of Oncology. The results were remarkable using the Domančić Method, and scientists observed the destruction of aggressive in vitro cancer cells after just a few minutes of bioenergy treatments performed by Domančić himself. Interestingly, the healthy cells were unaffected by the therapy. Many other conditions have also positively responded to bioenergy therapy under scientific studies including leukemia, tumors and cysts.
Is the Domančić Method the cure for what has previously been declared incurable? Share your thoughts and/or experiences with us below.
Disclaimer: All information, content, and material of this website is for informational purposes only and are not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider.
©Universal Copyright 2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as both the author Stephanie Lucas and www.QuantumStones.com are included as the resource and this information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.